Friday, April 5:
11am-1pm — Packet Pickup Holiday Inn (Airport)
4pm-8pm — Packet Pickup Holiday Inn (Airport)
Saturday, April 6:
5am-2:30pm — Bag Check
5am-6:20am — Late Registration/Packet Pickup (Vanderburgh County 4-H Center, at the SIC SLAM entrance)
6:45am — Wheelchair Race Begins
7am — Marathon, Half Marathon, and 8k Begin
7:30am-2:30pm — Festivities Begin
7:30am-2:30pm — Bands (TBA) play intermittently between ceremonies
10:15am — Awards for 8k
11:15am — Awards for Half Marathon
12:15pm — Awards for Full Marathon
Other race information:
- Want to SKIP Packet Pickup completely? Save your energy receive your packet by mail. For $15 you will receive your entire packet, including all purchased upgrades by 3 days prior to the event. NOTE: Form must must be submitted by March 25.
- Water stations and aid stations are located approximately every 1.5 miles, every mile on last 1/3 of the event. All aid stations on the full and half marathon courses feature GU gel, in addition to all of the electrolyte stations (every other station until the last 1/3 of the event, then every station) will have GU Brew brand fluids for electrolyte/carbohydrate replacement, in addition to water.
- Must be 15 years of age to race in the half and 18 for the full, no age minimum for the 8k
- Portions of the race will be televised by CBS-44
- Anyone can attend the Festivities for free!
- Registration will continue through packet pickup, unless the race reaches maximum capacity prior